Corporate video productions can communicate powerfully and effectively within your organization.
At Top Pup Media, business communication is our core competency. Having developed and executed many different marketing initiatives for two Fortune 500 companies prior to launching Top Pup Media, owner and producer, Russ Pond knows how to successfully deploy effective marketing campaigns.
Managing tight deadlines, media deliverables, branding requirements, legal obligations and extensive approval processes are what we do best.
Our proven workflow for corporate video productions is what keeps us on schedule and within budget. We communicate extensively with our clients through the entire production process to make sure every aspect of the project—from conceptualization to implementation—is completed with excellence and integrity.
Corporate productions can include a variety of types:
- Internal marketing videos
- Corporate communications
- Customer or Client Testimonials
- Brand awareness videos
- Sales meeting and quarterly review videos
- Product/service launch videos
- Technology demonstration videos
- Product operation and user guide videos
- Training and educational videos
- Segmentation and channel videos
- Focus group or use case videos
- Futuristic trend videos
- Business to Business (B2B) videos
- Video News Releases (VNR)
- Employee training videos
Your brand, your product, and your reputation are on the line. This is why quality is of the utmost importance. We will work tirelessly with you to make sure your video projects are produced at the highest quality and integrity.
Here are a couple samples of corporate videos we have produced for clients: